Wed, Nov 13|
Online via ZOOM
Find and WIN Government Contracts
Newly Updated Express Master Class with Anne Ganguzza and Joya Lord
TIME & LOCATION
Nov 13, 2019, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM PST
Online via ZOOM, Streaming via Irvine, CA Studio
Find and WIN Government Contracts Express Masterclass - Newly Updated!
Did you Know? The US federal government is the world’s largest buyer of products and services, contributing to an annual contracting marketplace of up to $500 billion dollars, with a goal of awarding 23% of those contracting dollars to small businesses. That’s potentially $100 billion in contracting dollars that should be awarded to small businesses just like yours! Currently, many agencies continue to fall short of that goal, leaving a great potential for YOUR small business to cash in on that opportunity. Let Anne and Joya show you how in this live webinar! Can’t make it live? No worries – this Master Class Express is recorded and all participants will receive a link to the recorded video.
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED. This Express Master Class webinar will teach you:
· Foundations in Government Contracting – how and what the government buys
· New Developments in Government Acquisition Management – important new changes coming to the Federal Business Opportunities (FBO) and System for Award Management (SAM) community
· Identifying Government Contracting Opportunities – how to find the work and how to sell your services to the government
*** All participants will receive a link to the recorded class video after the session. Please note participation does not guarantee representation or work.
Foundations in Government Contracting: Many small businesses aspire to do contracting work with the government. The reality, however, is that most will not. Either they are not qualified, not competitive, or simply don’t understand how the federal government contracting system works. This class will teach you:
- How and what the federal government buys every year
- Government small business contracting goals and their purpose
- What is a small business
- Socioeconomic categories and their advantages
- About the Federal Acquisition Regulation – 1900 pages of everything you ever needed to know about government contracting
- Subcontracting – is it an option for you?
New Developments in Government Acquisition Management: On November 8, FBO is moving to beta.SAM.gov. Learn how this important transition affects your current SAM registration or what you will need to do to register in the new system.
Identifying Government Contracting Opportunities: How and where do you find opportunities for contracting with the government? This class will teach you:
- What the government is buying and when they are buying it?
- What agencies are meeting – and missing – their small business goals and how to use this information to build your business
- The Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization – we’re from the government and we’re here to help! SBA mentorship programs – how to use free resources to your advantage
- A brief tutorial on how to find state and local opportunities
About Your Instructors:
Joya Colucci Lord founded JC Gooden Ink in 2007 as a full-service business strategy, development, and proposal management consultancy, she quickly developed a portfolio of clients in all size categories, from very small to very large. Her passion lies in helping small businesses grow, compete, and win in the federal and international market space. Since its founding, JC Gooden Ink has contributed to more than $25B in government contract wins for their clients. JC Gooden Ink provides business development consulting and coaching; capture, proposal, and writing training; and market research and support, and project management augmentation
Anne Ganguzza is a Small Business Owner of Annespeak and Anne Ganguzza Voice Productions who is SAM registered, WOSB, and SBA certified. She is a full-time voice talent, coach and producer who works with students to develop their voiceover and business skills. She specializes in Conversational Commercial & Narration styles, including Corporate, E-Learning, Medical, Telephony & On Hold. Anne also teaches Business workshops & Voice over classes to students in person and via Skype, ipDTL or Zoom and brings over 29 years of experience in corporate & educational training. Anne’s VO credits include Delta, Mercedes Benz, Hyundai, PayPal, Noodles World Kitchen, Wells Fargo, Michelin, Credit Suisse, Cisco, Toyota, Pansonic, Mitsubishi, Telecore, Synchronix, and Xerox…
Join Anne and Joya via Zoom on Wednesday, November 13, from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm PT!! Reserve your seat today!
***Please note that you will receive all pertinent info, Zoom Room Link, and scripts one day prior to the event. We're looking forward to having you at the workout! Participation does not guarantee representation or work.
Full Participation Access
includes all downloads and link to relay for 30 days$129.00