Set it up - Your VO Business Paperwork
TIME & LOCATION
You've trained, recorded a demo, and you're out there making money. Hooray! Make sure you protect all that hard work by setting yourself up with an appropriate business model, based on your current situation as an artist.
- LLC, Sole Proprietorships and S Corps - how to choose for your business
- Tax Deductions for VO
- 1099, W9, W2, W4 (how to fill them out / what they mean to you as a VO talent)
- Audit possibilities when being paid via 1099's
- Protecting your clients from audits
- What you need if you are audited
- What you need if your client is audited
- Advertising and promotional expenses
- Proper business advertising practices
- Online listing services - how-to tips & guidance
- Zero cost book-keeping, using online services
- Creating client quotes and rate sheets
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS CLASS:
Working Voiceover Talent or those who have recently completed training and are ready to hit the ground running! Anyone who hasn't set up business paperwork yet but is either working as a VO artist or planning to work in the field.
You'll leave with completed setup paperwork, ready to file your own Sole Proprietorship as a Voiceover Artist, all paperwork provided.
- STUDIO MEMBER$45$450$0